

Srapbooked July 2010
Two pages of 12" x 12"
Nikon D70 © with Perspective Correction
Two pages of 12" x 12"
Nikon D70 © with Perspective Correction
Notes:
The photo is a digital photo of a photo owned by my father (Dad)
They are my paternal grandparents (my Dad's Grandparents)
I have also made a layout of my grandfather (Timeless)
There are family trees, a family crest and more information in the page pocket
Font: Monotype CorsivaThe photo is a digital photo of a photo owned by my father (Dad)
They are my paternal grandparents (my Dad's Grandparents)
I have also made a layout of my grandfather (Timeless)
There are family trees, a family crest and more information in the page pocket
Hint: I use a craft knife to remove stickers
Supplies :Card-stock: Paperbilities in black and brown
Paper: K & Company Memory Stor, Textured Reflection by DMD Basket-weave Casual palette and Wausau® Exact® Pastels Pastel-Colored Paper used or journaling
Sticker King silver colored stickers, Maroon ribbon, Forever in time brads and slide charm, Ink Pads , frames, silver colored photo corners, etc.

My Book: Legacy: Memories/Memorabilia by Renee Plains




