![]() | |
![]() |
Paper: Hand decorated with Spirograph and Bubble letters.
Tab template from Mel Stampz
Fonts: Curlz MT
Journaling inside card
Scrapbooked March 2009
Scrapbooked March 2009

Detail of background made with a Spirograph
Journaling:
Journaling:
I was a teenager in the seventies. My mother sewed fashionable clothes for us like midis, maxis, minis and hot pants. I even had a pair of wet look boots. I had a peace ring, but I unfortunately lost it. Our minis were so short, we had to know how to sit down and bend down in them.
What do you remember of the 70's?
Related:
70's Wordle
| Groovy | Tie Die | Grease |
| John Travolta | Saturday Night Fever | Yo-yos |
| Disco | Olivia Newton John | Bell Bottoms |
| Halter necks | Star Wars | Clogs |
| Mood Rings | Disco Balls | Mini Skirts |
| Bridge over troubled waters | Bee Gees | Rocky |
| Joan Baez | Love Story | Lava Lamps |
| Maxis | Shaggy Carpets | Platform Shoes |
| Safari Suits | The Godfather | Ponchos |
| Tie Die | Peace | Hippie |
| Psychedelic | Flower Power | |


No comments:
Post a Comment