
"My Grandmother's Cards"
Traditional Scrapbooking 12 x 12
Scrapbooked: March 2008 ©
Clipart: Victorian Traditions
Font: Edwardian Script IT
Paper: Celebrations Memory Block 4 by Suzanne Smith
Traditional Scrapbooking 12 x 12
Scrapbooked: March 2008 ©
Clipart: Victorian Traditions
Font: Edwardian Script IT
Paper: Celebrations Memory Block 4 by Suzanne Smith
Notes: Most of the cards are the originals, which I got from my dad and I should replace with copies, fortunately I attached them with photo corners.
The photo of my grandmother, Circa 1919, is a copy, which I distressed, but I do have the original, which I got from my dad.
The postage stamps are originals, which I got from my father who is a stamp collector.
The photo of my grandmother, Circa 1919, is a copy, which I distressed, but I do have the original, which I got from my dad.
The postage stamps are originals, which I got from my father who is a stamp collector.
This was my Inspiration
Please click on thumbnail
Family
Flcracker Scrapbook.com
Family
Flcracker Scrapbook.com

No comments:
Post a Comment